Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I cant believe that the holidays are over:( Time to go back to boring school and work! We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, it went by to quickly! Happy New Year to everyone!  I thought I would post some pictures of our holidays parties and Christmas! 

"Ugly Sweater Party" 
I love his turtleneck it brings out the red in his sweater vest!



Our good friends Jared and Sherry

Christmas Eve party!



Christmas Day!
 The best Christmas gift ever, my brother Josh and his partner Cody were supposed to be at there home in Arizona for Christmas, but they decided to surprise us and showed up at our house Christmas day! It was really fun to have them there, its not the same without them! It was a great Christmas!


Christmas "Afternoon"
John and I both worked Christmas morning, so.... we had Christmas in the afternoon! 

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday! John looks pretty snazzy in that turtleneck and sweater vest!
It was great to see you and Tara the other day! Good luck with everything, and I hope to see you again soon!

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

hey girley, I LOVE the christmas sweaters!! Hope you guys had a great christmas and new years :)

Justine and Stuart said...

Hey MeG... You and John look so happy, I am glad to hear you both are doing good. I know what you mean with heading back to work and school :(

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

OMG John is such a sport - seriously he has topped by far anyone else's (especially boys!) ugly sweaters... I think the hot turtle neck did it over for me. You look super hot still in yours... ha ha It was good seeing you guys a little bit ago. We should hang out soon!

Jamie Gonzales said...

Meg you and John are so cute!! So good to see on here! Hope the family is doing well!