Monday, December 1, 2008

What are you thankful for???
John and I went to Arizona for Thanksgiving this year! He has family down there so we all headed there to eat turkey:) We had a great time, it wasn't that much warmer than here though! I will have to post pictures of the trip later when I get pictures sent to me, I forgot my charger for my camera and it died the first night:( The night before Thanksgiving we were given play dough and had to make what we were thankful for, I thought it would be fun to show you what John and I came up with! I felt like i was 5 again it was great!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

this was my creation! (I didn't do well in art class!)) I am grateful for obviously John(and I even included his beard), my dog Zoe, my cat Tequila, and of course money:)

This was Johns creation! He is grateful for family (the T meaning Torghele), Me!!(the M for Megan), Golf, and snow!(that a snowflake!)

Lissy and I! Lissy is thankful for her Kitty Chloe!

5 comments:

Brooke and Darin said...

Freak Megan, why don't you guys just get married!! Ha ha. How are you? I need your email so I can invite you to my blog. I set it to private. Text it to me. Kamryn turned 1! I can't believe it. Get me your email so you can see the birthday pics.

Adam and Brittany said...

So Fun!!! You guys are so cute, I agree with Brooke, get married already! I need to see you now that you're back home...call me.

Cuties on Top said...

Meg! Hey, I found your blogg through Kaite!! How are you! You guys look so cute! It has been forever, I hope everything is great for you!

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

You guys are so freaking cute together.... I have not seen you in forever!!! glad you guys are doing good and are happy :) HaPpy HoLidaYs !!! :)

Monica and Tyler said...

Hey meg its Monica. I finally got a blog its tylermonica.blogspot.com How are you??