Monday, September 29, 2008

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!
My brother Jeff got married this summer in Las Vegas to his wife Nicole! It was such a great time and a beautiful wedding! We instantly received two adorable little kids, Braxton who is 5 and Gracie who is 3! We are so excited for our new edition to the family! Here are some pictures of our trip and the wedding! 

Me, Joshy, and our cute little dad!
Meg, John, and Josh's partner Cody!

Heading to the rehearsal dinner!

My new sister in-law nicole!!

All the Boys!

John and I at the rehearsal dinner

Jeff and his new wife Nicole
                                          


John a.k.a "dude" and Braxton eating ribs!!
                                      

John, Meg and our good friend Wynn


Our sweet Gracie
Our wild man Braxton!

August 8, 2008
Jeff and Nicole's Wedding





Gracie and Braxton were not very interested in the ceremony! Gracie made a sand castle and Braxton was looking at airplanes:)






Me and my two brothers!

2 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh it was so fun to see all of the pictures I've been waiting for!!! That wedding lookes like so much fun, I love that there was sand right by the pool. You look gorgeous in every picture! Nicole looked very pretty in her wedding dress. Gracie and Braxton are so cute! I think I've only met them once.

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

I'm glad to see you on here. Tell your brother Congratulations we are really happy for him. Windy Olson