Monday, August 11, 2008


Hello everyone! Its John and Megan!! We wanted to start a blog so we could keep in touch with all of our loved ones, family and friends! Life has been so busy its hard to keep in touch with everyone! We have had a wonderful summer and are sad to see it end! We are back to school in a week!  John is starting nursing school Monday! Scary! Life is about to get hectic! We are both working at the hospital and going to school to become nurses! John is working on the Intermediate Care floor and I am working on the Psych Unit. We work opposite shifts right now so we don't get to see each other a lot so every moment we get to spend together is precious! It will all be worth it though in the end when we are done with school and start our lives together! 

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Meg! Good to see you! How is everything?? That's crazy.. I'm doing Nursing too. I'll be applying AGAIN soon :0( Hope all is well.

Pierson Family said...

Hi Megan and John!
It's Lindsey Pierson aka Lindsey Barber. I knew John was working at Mckay and going to nursing school, but I didn't know Megan was there too. I work now work on the surgical floor as a RN, but I've been all over on the float pool too. Good luck with school and work. Maybe we'll run into each other there.